Saturday, June 29, 2013

Portugal, Germany... no excuses for its tardiness, just lazyness.


The title speaks by itself. It has been almost a month and a half since the last time that I posted and the truth is, I have been quite busy but also more lazy than usual. What have I done or better, where have I been since I last posted. 


First of all, I went to Braga to visit some friends and at the same time to go to Enterro da Gata (burial of the cat). Yes, I know. What kind of name is that right? Unfourtunely I can't answer it but what I can tell though is that it was awesome. Enterro da gata is the party of the University of Minho of Braga, a party that gathers a uncountable number of students of Braga and its surroundings to have fun, drink and of course sing. I think portugese people was just born with rythm in their blood and that's what is cool and awesome about them. Definitely Braga I will be back and hopefully during Enterro.



This picture just showed probably half of what enterro was, or probably just a 3rd part. It is a 100% recommend.

Then, after these amazing days in Portugal covered in alcohol ( maybe that's the enterro(burial) means?), I went home for 2 days, made a final exam from the university and left for a 10 day trip to Germany.

This trip can be summerized in one word: rain. Rain, rain and more rain. And floods all over the place, which was pretty cool though. Also, when the sun finally decided to come out after the clouds, my girlfriend and I decided to take a big tour in the surroundings of her home village, which was beautiful. There is very few more beautiful things than a extreme green landscape, with fresh air and the sun shining over you.



Sun shining through forest
German forest

German typical village



Comparing both trips I would say both were more than great but completely different. Totally recommend both though, whether to get to know the real portugese people which are awesome or to get to know the more countryside part of Germany, they are both totally worth it.

Same as before, left a country to come back home, stayed for 2 days and then to embark on a 3 month journey  in Lanzarote, where is where I am located at this moment working (which is maybe the main reason I have been to lazy to writing). Soon though I will make my first post of my time here, because even though the island is not the biggest, it has lots of things to see and to do.
Which means, a lot to write about. ;)


PS: If you are on facebook, go on this page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151535816076374&set=o.116659125186127&type=1&theater
and like my picture. Just by a little click you could make this poor, young student happy. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment