Monday, August 5, 2013

I like Ryanair and you?

Lately, more than ever it has been a lot of fuzz about Ryanair, at least here in Spain. Mostly because of the fact that they have doubled the prices to go to Santiago de Compostela since the train accident that occured a couple of weeks ago. That, in my opinion is inhuman, to take advantage of tragedies. On the other hand though, all those people that don't do more than just complain about Ryanair and its services, just drives me crazy. And here are some of my reasons:
Ryanair flight
Landing in with Ryanair in Girona


1- Thanks to Ryanair, it has allowed our generation to discover places we would not even thought of ten years ago. Or to travel as much as we do nowadays. I'll give a example: I was born in Sweden and moves to Spain in 2001 and each and every summer I used to travel back home to see my family and friends, when there was no such think as low-cost or at least it hadn't had gotten the trust we have in it now I guess. Prices for a ticket was then around 300-400 Euros. Now, thanks to low-cost airlines such as Ryanair I can fly to Sweden for 50, 60, 70...100. And when it costs 100, we even think, that is expensive. ARE WE CRAZY? If it wasn't for Ryanair non of this would even be possible.

2- As I said, thanks to Ryanair a big part of our generation could start flying, to start fulfilling dreams and to discover places 10 or 20 years ago they would have even thought of.

3- In the last year I have start traveling more than ever and that is thanks to Ryanair. Since past september I have been to Denmark, Poland, Portugal, Germany, Spain and other places thanks to Ryanair. I met my girlfriend while living in Denmark, she is German and lives in Germany and we are still together. But lets be honest, without Ryanair, long distance relationship like mine, would not be possible. But now due to its low cost prices, I can visit her once a month(at least), with back and forth flight for 25 Euros TOTAL!


There are many other reason why Ryanair is a great airline and why in my opinion people should be more grateful of its service.



The problem with society nowadays is that it is full of hypocrites, people that complain about everything and don't even realize how much it has helped us. And at the end, they still end up using the airline. 

Ryanair plan
Flying with Ryanair over French Alps on my way to Frankfurt Hahn
If you use Ryanair, you just have to accept is politics. You know that you are buying a plane ticket with a insanely cheap price and that if you want check-in and extra luggage on the plane, you will have to pay a big amount for it, that if you don't have printed your ticket you will have to pay for it or that they don't accept more than one bag as hand baggage, it is just that simple and you have to deal with it. With plane tickets that cheap, they have to earn some extra money somehow, right?


Ryanair plane flying
A other possitive thing about Ryanair compared to other airlines it is the one with most arrivals on-time. Of course there are better and more on-time airlines, but for christ's sake, I think I have almost never been late with a Ryanair flight.



For those and many other reasons, I am a fan of Ryanair and I will keep on using it.





IMPORTANT: plaasee click on the following link and like this picture. It is for a contest to fly to Iceland! It would mean the world to me and its just 5 seconds of your time. Thanks:)
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151535816076374&set=o.116659125186127&type=1&relevant_count=1





No comments:

Post a Comment